Booking.com

Monday, May 4, 2015

MUSEVENI'S SPEECH TO THE UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY- allegorical

Honourable Ladies and Gentlemen of he UN Assembly.  I would like to thank my brother Kuteesa here who invited me to address you about the issues which affect Africa. As you may know, my people in #Uganda are lazy and asleep. They have no idea of how to enrich themselves.  However, my family has done wonderfully. For example, I sold Uganda Airlines to this brother of mine and he pulled a Donald Trump on it.  Broke into pieces and took the cash.  I have also managed to bring in many investors who are using the land better than the owners so we have shacks and squatters and many in camps. We are working on this problem by exporting some to the Middle East and Asia.  If you are interested, we shall export some to you in USA so that you can have cheap labour.  On the question of security in our region, be assured that me and my clan controlling the entire Great Lakes region will not only assure security but also avail us many natural resources we can plunder and export to you at reasonable cost.  You also know that DRC, Joseph did not go around the right way of extending his term.  In my opinion, instead of giving the people $500,000 each, he should have given them $5 million each and then paid the army and police chiefs $500,000 each.  This Burundi thing, do not even worry about it.  Nkurinziza's name does not start with a K so he is finished.

Bye the way, I am looking for a private new jet as the one I flew in on is old and recently Kenya Airways had the audacity of refusing to give me a lift from my ranch.  Ladies and Gentlemen, if you do not cooperate, remember I have North Korea, Iran, Israel, China and Russia on my side. I know you all like Uhuru Kenyatta a lot but for this picture, I will get even with him.  May I now bid you a great day.  Thank you.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
From Bududa, Landslides money stolen, hospital has no running water or medicine)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile +1-506-871-6371

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/05/musevenis-speech-to-un-general-assembly.html




No comments:

Post a Comment