Monday, May 25, 2015

MORE CV GUIDELINES FOR #UGANDA - REMOVE PICTURES AND DATES OF BIRTH FROM YOUR CV

Attention Ugandan job seekers. Remove your picture from your CV. Remove your date of birth, tribe and marital status. If you are going to keep these on, then I suggest that you also include your blood type. Mine is B-. Do you see how easy it can be for someone to wonder why I am not A+? If you went to University or College, the assumption is that you did PLE, O level and A level. Skip the first two and only include the A level (I don't on my CV). On the other hand, your Ugandan CV has done you a great job in the past. Keep it. The unemployment rate is 90%. Good luck. Oli mwana wani will come to an end when you least expect it. Oli mwana wa gundi will never last either.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile +1-506-871-6371

No comments:

Post a Comment