Booking.com

Friday, May 22, 2015

MORE BUSINESS IDEAS FOR THE YOUTH IN #UGANDA - FOOD IS KEY

The people who have been following me for a while know that I am passionate about feeding our families and generating income to pay school fees / tuition and other expenses.  I have met other Ugandans who know about life in Uganda. My living in Canada does not mean that I do not know about the problems and the poverty in Uganda.  Many great friends, sisters and brothers keep me focused.  Before you send your hard earned money to a company online which promises you a visa and a job, please look at what that money can do in Uganda.  I offered myself up to Uganda to help my people with job and business scams and I will never compromise on this. Neither will I ever compromise on supporting any political party. For start up business ideas, please read this one. The young lady who first shared this is in her second year at University and the way she articulates tells me that she will become the first woman president of Uganda.

Over the last 2yrs, I have learned about the impoverishment of my people in our country Uganda. The fact is many who went to private schools and hail from very rich families (the 1% of Uganda) haave no idea how our people are suffering. To boot, they go on Social Media and proclaim how well they are doing.  There is no way in hell a country can have a third of their citizens starve to death or die from treatable and preventable diseases and then you pretend that there is nothing wrong with Uganda.  There is something terribly wrong with Uganda.  We have reduced an entire nation to beggars.  People have to kneel for brown envelopes. The first time I saw that elder kneeling down for the launch of the Mukono Katosi Road launch, I cried out to the ghost of my father.  A man who never allowed his daughters to kneel for anyone. He was way too ahead for his time though.  Not soon after, the Mukono Katosi Road turned into one of the best corruption money stealing ventures in Uganda.

The average person wants to attack the key issues which affect Uganda and I am more of a political attacker only because I must speak for those who have no voice.  Seeing my elders kneel and beg or undress has done something to my psych.  My strategy of helping my people in Uganda has now turned into Business Advice for those who care.  I am well qualified for it as I also happen to have a Business Degree.  We need food and medicine.  We will grow food.  We will make money and buy the medicine for our people. I have lived through hunger (when Idi Amin was being fought out of Uganda, one meal a day) and I have faced medical care (which in Canada you get the best).  Pray tell me, how you can buy arms and gunners when you cannot offer more than panadol for the dying people.  If the goal is depopulation via withholding medication that the donors have already paid for, then you are facing a problem.  I write the key things and you can find them on Google.  Wherever Google goes, find me there. My country is going through a lot of pain. Do you think that this is the time to turn your head away and pretend that you do not see what we write or hear our voices crying out in desperation for you to help us?

Uganda is one of the most endowed places on earth.  We have a lush country where you can grow food all year round.  We have minerals and Oil.  Sadly, we have lived under a dictator of some nearly 30yrs who is glorified by USA and UK.  We need to take their legislators loose in Uganda for 6 weeks and hopefully they will get malaria and have to be treated in our hospitals.  Close off the airspace too so that their insurers or governments can't fly them abroad for treatment. When the president says he is flying his daughter to Germany to have a baby as he cannot trust Ugandan hospitals or doctors, do you not think you should then ask where your money is going?  We have 19 women dying daily from labour and we have a Militarized police which stops us from giving mothering kits to women in labour. We have read stories of women borning kids in the bush (forest) as it seems much safer than our own hospitals.  Shaaa. we are awake.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile +1-506-871-6371



http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/05/business-ideas-for-uganda-kroiler.html

Friday, May 22, 2015

MORE BUSINESS IDEAS FOR THE YOUTH IN #UGANDA - FOOD IS KEY

The people who have been following me for a while know that I am passionate about feeding our families and generating income to pay school fees / tuition and other expenses.  I have met other Ugandans who know about life in Uganda. My living in Canada does not mean that I do not know about the problems and the poverty in Uganda.  Many great friends, sisters and brothers keep me focused.  Before you send your hard earned money to a company online which promises you a visa and a job, please look at what that money can do in Uganda.  I offered myself up to Uganda to help my people with job and business scams and I will never compromise on this. Neither will I ever compromise on supporting any political party. For start up business ideas, please read this one. The young lady who first shared this is in her second year at University and the way she articulates tells me that she will become the first woman president of Uganda.

Over the last 2yrs, I have learned about the impoverishment of my people in our country Uganda. The fact is many who went to private schools and hail from very rich families (the 1% of Uganda) haave no idea how our people are suffering. To boot, they go on Social Media and proclaim how well they are doing.  There is no way in hell a country can have a third of their citizens starve to death or die from treatable and preventable diseases and then you pretend that there is nothing wrong with Uganda.  There is something terribly wrong with Uganda.  We have reduced an entire nation to beggars.  People have to kneel for brown envelopes. The first time I saw that elder kneeling down for the launch of the Mukono Katosi Road launch, I cried out to the ghost of my father.  A man who never allowed his daughters to kneel for anyone. He was way too ahead for his time though.  Not soon after, the Mukono Katosi Road turned into one of the best corruption money stealing ventures in Uganda.

The average person wants to attack the key issues which affect Uganda and I am more of a political attacker only because I must speak for those who have no voice.  Seeing my elders kneel and beg or undress has done something to my psych.  My strategy of helping my people in Uganda has now turned into Business Advice for those who care.  I am well qualified for it as I also happen to have a Business Degree.  We need food and medicine.  We will grow food.  We will make money and buy the medicine for our people. I have lived through hunger (when Idi Amin was being fought out of Uganda, one meal a day) and I have faced medical care (which in Canada you get the best).  Pray tell me, how you can buy arms and gunners when you cannot offer more than panadol for the dying people.  If the goal is depopulation via withholding medication that the donors have already paid for, then you are facing a problem.  I write the key things and you can find them on Google.  Wherever Google goes, find me there. My country is going through a lot of pain. Do you think that this is the time to turn your head away and pretend that you do not see what we write or hear our voices crying out in desperation for you to help us?

Uganda is one of the most endowed places on earth.  We have a lush country where you can grow food all year round.  We have minerals and Oil.  Sadly, we have lived under a dictator of some nearly 30yrs who is glorified by USA and UK.  We need to take their legislators loose in Uganda for 6 weeks and hopefully they will get malaria and have to be treated in our hospitals.  Close off the airspace too so that their insurers or governments can't fly them abroad for treatment. When the president says he is flying his daughter to Germany to have a baby as he cannot trust Ugandan hospitals or doctors, do you not think you should then ask where your money is going?  We have 19 women dying daily from labour and we have a Militarized police which stops us from giving mothering kits to women in labour. We have read stories of women borning kids in the bush (forest) as it seems much safer than our own hospitals.  Shaaa. we are awake.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile +1-506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment