Thursday, May 28, 2015

IT IS OKAY NOT TO TRUST PEOPLE BUT IT IS NOT COOL TO JUDGE THEM

My home country #Uganda has lived through some horrors and still lives through daily horrors.  Try POMB (Public Order Management Bill) where no more than 3 people can assemble without permission.  Spells Fascism to me but I could be wrong.

Everyone is on the edge and very distrustful of everyone. I beg to ask a question, if you know nothing about the person, should you not do research about them to get to know them?  The world is a global village now and most of us have a lot of information on the grid.  Before you go off and say "I do not trust you, I do not trust that person, that person is a mole, that person is against us", should you not read about that person?

I have met many friends since 2013 from Uganda and it is like an onion, just keep peeling back and the person will be there.  Going off distrusting people and even saying it on international forums makes you look rather weak and too lazy to research.

Dear #Uganda, we are all in this together.  Do not judge people until you get to know them.  Most people who really care about Uganda make their information and purposes well known to the world.  All you have to do is read. READING is great for you.  You should try it sometimes.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile +1-506-871-6371

No comments:

Post a Comment