Saturday, May 9, 2015

GRATITUDE TO THE #UGANDANS WHO APPRECIATE WHAT SOME OF US DO FOR OUR COUNTY

I would like to take a moment out of my busy schedule to say something.
I thank all the people who comment with positive feed back on everything I share and post. I thank all the ones who inbox me with kind words of appreciation and encourage me to keep it up. I thank all the ones who abuse me and attack me as they remind me of how much work we have to do for Uganda. I thank all the people who allowed me into their lives and have given testimonies. The ones who have cticized me since 2013 when I returned home have learned that I was not arrogant but wanted the best for Uganda. Even the ones who thought I was an NRM spy now know better. The reality is Uganda has major problems and more so with the unemployment rate of 84% for the youth who compromise (are, compli) of the population. I beg everyone to share what they know so that we can help our country. I am trying from my side but you too must try. Share as much as you know. Your experiences, your failures, your successes. If we all do this, then some will benefit from what we have learned in life. Failure is part of life. You were put on earth to serve humanity. Even your failures help humanity if you can live to tell. Every breath you take is a gift because you have work to do for humanity. The people who attack and abuse us mostly need their eyes opened. You have to help open their eyes. God never makes a mistake. You would be wrong to think that God punishes and demands for you to glorify Him. Glorify Him by serving His children. Be your brother's keeper. Stop crucifying the people whom God has sent into your life. They have all been burned and conditioned to bring something good in your life. Lucifer is not stupid either. He runs away when you say. "My creator didn't make a mistake and I refuse to say that your temptation to make me hate whaGod created was wrong".
Enough preaching. Thank you for your friendship.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile +1-506-871-6371

No comments:

Post a Comment