Monday, May 25, 2015

FACE BOOK TAGGING GUIDELINES - 10 RULES

On Sunday May 24, 2015, I woke up to 2 pictures on my time line which I found very inappropriate and given that most of my friends are in different time zones, some had even seen those images befoer I woke up to check and untag myself. WHY ON earth would you tag someone is such pictures? Sure, I can modify my settings but I opened up my time line and tags so that my friends and family could leave information relating to the issues which relate to what is normally posted on my wall.  So let us just read the guidelines on using tags.
--------------------------
10 Rules For Tagging On Facebook

Read more at http://www.business2community.com/facebook/10-rules-for-tagging-on-facebook-0203626#s2KBTHEhR2aslcsG.99

No comments:

Post a Comment