Booking.com

Friday, April 17, 2015

XENOPHOBIA IN SOUTH AFRICA IS A RESULT OF A FAILED GOVERNANCE

We fought the white colonialists to take back our lands and our countries. We got our independence and "Freedom". Then we turned onto each other. For decades now, we have been fighting each other and killing our own people. The fundamental problem in South Africa, very much like the other African countries which are experiencing violence must be blames on our poor governance instead of USA or UK. You got your freedom and it was followed by billions of dollars in aid given to you for your education, health care and other crucial infrastructure projects. What did you do with that money and the tax payer money? You stole it. You treat corruption with impunity and the minute the people ask questions, you arrest them and make them vanish. You should always listen to your people. South Africa has a youth facing 24% unemployment and some of their leaders told them it was because of African immigrants in that country. If you read history, you will remember that many African countries contributed to the struggle against Apartheid and many are very well qualified and hard working. However, to turn on them blaming them for your problems is a very big mistake. I am from #Uganda and I already see the future because our country faces 84% unemployment among the youth who are very angry. These last two days, I watched many of my people say on Face Book that they should also hurt the South Africans who are in our country. I beg you from the bottom of my hurt to not do this. Our great leaders fought so hard for our independence and freedom and for people to forget what Mandela and Ghandi taught and fought for is really shocking. Please do not turn into animals and prove to the world that we are really the dark continent. Violence breeds violence. In Uganda, mob justice is promoted by the police and they will pay for this as we have seen recently. Whatever you do, whoever hurt you, remember not to propagate violence. OR you could be next or your loved one. I had some friends in South Africa put some horrific images on my Time Line and my first instinct was to delete them till I realised that non, we all need to see the images. I am not attaching them to this message but below is a warning message I wrote to my friends, family, fans, follower and enemies. We must stop this madness. ----------------- Good morning ‪#‎Uganda‬. Please be warned that you will see some very disturbing images on my Time Line. Bear with me. Normally I would remove them or hide them but I am sorry. If we all hide what is going on and turn our heads away, then what? We have sunk into the depth of animal instincts which defeats the purpose for which our leaders fought for our Independence and Freedom. We are now truly the Dark Continent. Beware people, we have regressed and if we do not put a stop to this madness. we are doomed. Our Civilisation has collapsed. ---------------- Mandela and many great leaders have said that we are born kind and loving but we are taught hate. So if we are taught hate, then we can be taught not to hate anymore. RIP Mandela, Ghandi, Lumumba, Nkrumeh and so many wonderful teachers. For God and My Country Moncton, Canada Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District) Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama) BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book. All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. Mobile +1-506-871-6371

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/04/xenophobia-in-south-africa-is-result-of.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment