Booking.com

Thursday, April 9, 2015

WELCOME TO YOUR LIFE IF YOU THINK CRITICAL THINKING AND PROBLEM SOLVING IS NOTHING

My message is for #Uganda and for all the university graduates who think they deserve a job with articulation while using Unglish and disrespecting Job Creators who have no degrees.  You are all in for a shock.

Anything you do which requires no Critical Thinking will be automated.  If you can write properly, we can get a computer to do that too.  Most jobs which are automated are from people like you.  Most jobs which are out sourced go to countries where people are hard workers and use brains.  I will give you an idea of what IT can do.  Accounting, teaching (online education), Customer Service where the respondents are like robots (we take these to countries where humans answer the phones).

So in Uganda, a country where many of us would like to bring work has a population of "Intellectuals" who think Critical Thinking is not important.  Good luck with that.  If you cannot use your brain to critically analyse the issue at hand then we might as well send the job else where or program it.  Most international companies which want to bring work to your country will want to work with the current business people in your country but so many of you ridicule them for not getting degrees from your schools.  I have no issues with not having a degree from any of your schools.  I am a school drop out.  However, when it comes to projects and jobs, I learned enough from the village when I had to grow food for money.

What #Uganda is going through is an attitude problem.  We all have attitudes.  However, in your case, you cannot afford to be arrogant.  You train people who cannot even get jobs.  The graduates are proud of their silly degree papers which any of us can print and attack and abuse anyone who dares to give them advice.  By the time IT (you call it ICT, why??/), this monster will teach you about efficiency with no human feelings.  IT will take away anything and everything that you cannot do with a brain.

You want to clown around as Intellectuals, guess what, if you cannot invent, cure cancer or HIV, your job is not so secure and this is assuming you even land a job.  You might want to go and delete your comments on all the posts on FB where you displayed your "Intellectual" thinking writing horrible English and abusing people because employers read everything you write.  In future, do not do it because everything you write goes on your permanent record.  All recruiters look at everything you do online.  Oh, you mean you did not know that? I guess you have not been reading my posts.  Mark my words, IT will take away your job.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/04/welcome-to-your-life-if-you-think.html







No comments:

Post a Comment