Wednesday, April 15, 2015

VOLUME IS BIGGER THAN MARK UPS

I do not even remember who told me this joke. This 17yr old gets a job selling fans. He goes into Walmart to sell his things. Walmart apparently has this church cathedral like thing where you walk up to some kind of alter and you pitch your sales and wares. Dude walks up and says he would like to sell 100 fans to Walmart and the price was some $15 per fan. He was then asked why the price was so high. Kid replies because I need to get commission. The judge told him that the price was too high for Walmart. Then he asked the kid how much was the real cost according to what his boss had told him. Kid replies $13 per fan. The big guy then says "son you will not Walmart 100 fans at $15 a fan but you can sell us 100,000 fans at $13 a fan". I wish I could remember where I get some of these jokes but the Walmart factor is something. I have another article about that company but if you think about this. Make money on volume, not on price mark ups. For God and My Country Moncton, Canada Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District) Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama) BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book. All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. Mobile 506-871-6371

No comments:

Post a Comment