Booking.com

Friday, April 10, 2015

UGANDA'S MOST WANTED LIST READS LIKE A BOARD GAME. Thank goodness it is a game.

Australian doctor added to Uganda's most wanted list. My ribs hurt.  I thought that some two months ago you were going to fly over and arrest him. Say what, did Kenyan Airways refuse to give you a ride?  Do you even know how much fun we have listening to your silliness?  OMG, this has been one of the best drama acts from Uganda.  yeah, you have put him on the most wanted list.  I would hate to tell you that he might also be on the Most Wanted list.  For his qualifications, not your "I will grab and detain and kill everyone who dares to say they wanna be president". Naye, stop there.  I am not interested to rule over sleepers but respect the people who want to awaken them.  Go after the doctor and the world will go after you. Even China knows better.  Did they not recently put conditions on borrowing more money?  Did you know that we are not obliged to pay back a cent which was never used for the people? I have no law degree but the world economics and laws are clear.  Google is my uncle.
 
For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371

No comments:

Post a Comment