Booking.com

Friday, April 24, 2015

SOME #UGANDANS INBOX (FACEBOOK MESSAGING) TOTAL STRANGERS

Why do they do this?  They can be quite relentless.  Is this the ICT development we wanted in Uganda? I hesitate to tell you but take it as it comes, it is a total failure now.  The youth are set on annoying people on the internet via FBzero and they have nothing to do.  This is why you must worry about that 10 million group of unemployed youth.  YES, I am Ugandan but most of my social media is read around the globe and these kids posting things which make no sense make Uganda look like it has a pathetic education system.  DOES IT? Read my other articles.
------------------------------
TOLD YOU ALL THAT I WAS WORKING ON MY PATIENCE. I GIVE UP. I AM NOT GOING TO BE THIS PATIENT AGAIN. IT WAS SO MUCH WORK! LAUGH..
You will notice that I took the time to chat with a total stranger and actually made an effort to tolerate Unglish. Hey, I tried.
------------------------------
Conversation started Saturday
INBOXER
hi
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Yes... what is not happening? Normally people only contact me if they are asking about an article I posted or they have an issue I must help them deal with. I do not do HI for time passing. Thanks.
INBOXER
ok am sory i thought u are ahuman being
Martha Leah Zesaguli
I am a Robot. Do you have problems with Robots? Because Robots are taking over. You can also think of me as alien? The robots and aliens are taking over. Be prepared. So can you do yourself and I a favour. Dismiss yourself. An remember to block yourself on the way out. NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. I am heartless. I am a robot. Bye
INBOXER
hahahahahaaaaaa wabula welimba
Martha Leah Zesaguli
I warned you that I was a robot. So why do you laugh? I am not laughing. This is your last warning. NEVER EVER contact me again. Do not even reply to this message. Now block yourself.
INBOXER
send me ur watsap numba
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Your inability to read people's profiles or use Google is not really my problem. I told you to never contact me again. I had no idea that the English language was so hard for some people. It is the language of Navigation and Commerce. DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN.
INBOXER
do wat is possible for u madam
---------------------------
For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile +1-506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment