Friday, April 10, 2015

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS FOR #UGANDA 2016

Hilary Clinton is to announce running.  Mbabazi is to announce running.  Well, there is at least one person we know who has announced and faced the fire and even more to come.  Stop wasting our time.  We are bizi. Just announce and get over it.  All this anxiety on us is unfair.  We are the people who will mobilize and vote for you.  WAIT one sec, who will I even mobilize for or vote for?  I am cool with JT (he is something).  Please declare and get over with it.  As it stands now, I am being asked if I am UPC (what is that? Otunnu needs to explain), FDC (this one I know). DP (is that Mao that attacked Besigye recently, bad move), ADF (that is Kamya Allied Democratic Front, but did she not have Museveni carry her purse?) and then, then, then... never mind.  Just please people, do us a favour and annouce your presidency things and we can move on.  I tell you mine though and consider this public.  I am standing for the party of Leah None Of Your Business.  Justin Trudeau likely. Aggrey Kyingi looks good in my books.  I respect all the die hard people who could take off their pants and show us the wounds from their bush times.  My take is to take the ones who saved you from those bush wounds.. damn.. that must have been hard.  So I declare that I will only support doctors starting with my own (Becky, hahaha) then the rest of you all doctors.  We are bakoowu just. Dr. Besigye and Dr. Aggrey Kiyingi​ are my choice for #Uganda.  If you think this makes me an enemy of NRM, then you are not reading. Medicine in hospitals, food for my people, good roads, employment, employment projects.  You can silence everyone but this one is global now before you see it.  Our people need a lot more than words and intimidation, arbitrary arrests, tortures, murders, scary tactics, etc.. My words and my advice for you will live forever. Let the old Bush men come up here and say their version of what they did wrong, what they believed wrong, what they know now and what they will do better for Uganda and they will have all my followers and friends finally embrace them.  My vote is a swing vote for now.  Talk to us, the people.  Your money is worthless.  We have seen what you have done with the money you have given our people.  You failed to put it in the things which matter.  Now is the time for you to talk and money is only when you present the numbers and graphs of what you will provide.  You might also want to show us the Ugandan debts to the lenders (how much, to whom, the interest rates and payment terms).

Not every Ugandan is sleeping.  Now you know.

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/04/presidential-elections-for-uganda-2016.html

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation.
Mobile 506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment