Booking.com

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

NO WALK TO WORK IN #UGANDA IN 2015

You have many people you love and you follow.  I am a die hard fan of Dr. Besigye, Muntu, Mao, Museveni... who are the others by the way?  Bukenya, Kamya?

I would like you to pay attention.  I am not affiliated with any political party in Uganda.  I am a liberal and will be voting for Justin Trudeau.

I listened to Aggrey Kiyingi on radio the other day and made some notes.  By the way, you can also label me a terrorist supporter, the world knows my record.

So in the jubilation of Buhari (ex Military dictator of Nigeria) winning, Uganda got some wind under their wings.  Buhari did not win by fraud or mistake.  The people had enough.  The tallies from the Nigeria murders are incomprehensible to even their funders.  You can try the same thing for Uganda though.. but remember it was the people of Nigeria who said Enough is Enough.  Museveni has a great track record of bringing you peace, development and security in all realms plus free education and now with the Chinese and Russians investing in your country, you ought to say thank you.  None of you who want Museveni to go have any plans for the future, development, peace and stability for our country or the entire Great Lakes region.

Pray tell us, do you have your army?
Do you have your Police?
Do you have money?
Did you find all the Oil and minerals in our country?
Do you have enough money to pay off the lenders... aha, how many and how much?
Do you think that Walking To Work while there is an imminent terrorist attack alert in place is the best idea?  Do you want us to get your dead bodies, wait till the weekend to get a chance to bury you and then bury you when your little piece of a body is smelly?
Do you want us to contemplate washing down the streets of Kampala to get rid of your blood a good idea?  Do you want us to spend day and night texting, sexting, whatsapping, vibing, tangoing just to know if you are alive?
Do you want this much agony on the people who love you?

I LOVE YOU ALL FAR TOO MUCH TO DARE TO THINK OF A BLOOD BATH.
No Walk to Work.  Could someone tell Besigye and Luwago that I said this? Thanks.

We are not cowards.  We just want peace. You make a very big mistake to go die for this one as people are working on peaceful transformations and this Walk To Work when we have terrorists all over the place (I hate those buggers) is just very poor timing and planning.  Yeah, I said it. Bite Me.  I am cute, temuwakana.

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/04/no-walk-to-work-in-uganda-in-2015.html

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment