Booking.com

Thursday, April 9, 2015

MY GOD KNOWS ME MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW ME

He created me before I was born
Cared for me to survive in my mothers womb
Ensured I was born to live and not die like many kids in #Uganda
My God ensured that I always had enough to eat so that I would grow
He wanted me to grow into His image as He had intended for me
My God knows me more than you will ever know me
Not once did you come to my rescue but nigh, my God did
My God is not a judgmental God
He finds no evil in what He creates
He issues no condemnation or judgement against His children
My God cries whenever He sees His children condemned and persecuted
My God is a very intelligent man, huh, or else He would not have created you too

I trust my God more than I trust you on your pulpits preaching hell and fire. Nay, My God is not like yours.
Were He to be the furious dictator that demands obeying and worshiping as you you claim, none of us would be alive.

My God is Life
He is Love
He never counts hurts, rather He counts love
His Mercy endures forever
His Grace is why we are all here.
My God is Love and Grace and nothing you say will ever change my opinion for I have seen His face.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371



No comments:

Post a Comment