Friday, April 17, 2015

MORE ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR #UGANDA. STOP ANNOYING TOTAL STRANGERS.

Conversation started April 1 Louis Lucas Tumusingize 4/1, 7:01pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize hw r u Martha Leah Zesaguli 4/1, 9:38pm Martha Leah Zesaguli Sorry had taken the kid to the church youth program. I am fine thanks. And you? April 2 Louis Lucas Tumusingize 4/2, 7:16am Louis Lucas Tumusingize am ok, and i love your posts, let me knw when u r free. April 10 Louis Lucas Tumusingize 4/10, 6:03pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize hey Martha Leah Zesaguli 4/10, 6:05pm Martha Leah Zesaguli Yes... Louis Lucas Tumusingize 4/10, 6:06pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize hw r u? Martha Leah Zesaguli 4/10, 6:06pm Martha Leah Zesaguli Very busy and really, please just go read what I am posting and do not inbox. Today is a very busy day. Thanks for understanding. Louis Lucas Tumusingize 4/10, 6:09pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize if Louis Lucas Tumusingize 4/10, 6:34pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize gd night Martha Leah Zesaguli 4/10, 6:35pm Martha Leah Zesaguli Good nite. Afternooon here but sleep peacefully. We catch up when you wake up. Saturday Louis Lucas Tumusingize 4/11, 12:42am Louis Lucas Tumusingize am up, preparing to go to work gd morning Martha Leah Zesaguli 4/11, 12:45am Martha Leah Zesaguli Oh, it just passed midnite so I guess good morning works. Louis Lucas Tumusingize 4/11, 12:46am Louis Lucas Tumusingize where r u.? Martha Leah Zesaguli 4/11, 12:47am Martha Leah Zesaguli Did anyone ever tell you that you can read people's FB profies? Try it, it will not hurt you. Bye Louis Lucas Tumusingize 4/11, 12:49am Louis Lucas Tumusingize u r kinda rude Martha Leah Zesaguli 4/11, 12:51am Martha Leah Zesaguli Rude about what? Why do you not read people's profiles? Your inability to read is not really my problem. so read or block yourself. I will not give information which I have already made public. By the way, I have an inferiority complex... it is just not a very big one. Louis Lucas is usually a name from Portugal. Fala portugues? me fala portugeus? Tumusingize me dit que vous parlez le francais-- j'amerais vous parler en francais. Louis Lucas Tumusingize 4/11, 12:56am Louis Lucas Tumusingize we get back to english, lucas doesnt understand that language,, i ve read yo profile, n u look good n responsible n if u dont mind, u can translate that statement above Saturday Louis Lucas Tumusingize 4/11, 2:13pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize hw r u Martha Leah Zesaguli 4/11, 2:51pm Martha Leah Zesaguli Great Sunday Louis Lucas Tumusingize 4/12, 2:22pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize hello sorry i was at work Martha Leah Zesaguli 4/12, 2:42pm Martha Leah Zesaguli And I am in a meeting trying to use some free wifi. Obwavu!". Free is good. Soon heading back home to laptop though. Monday Louis Lucas Tumusingize 4/13, 1:17pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize ok,,,,,am also back now how r u Martha Leah Zesaguli 4/13, 1:45pm Martha Leah Zesaguli I would be really well if you would stop abbreviating. You have no idea how much I hate that Unglish. Louis Lucas Tumusingize 4/13, 1:45pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize oh no sorry i didnt know Martha Leah Zesaguli 4/13, 1:48pm Martha Leah Zesaguli Three months ago, I was helping one young man for a job interview. He sent me a copy of his application. It was full of abbreviations and Unglish. What a horror. Of course he did not get the job. Most Ugandans say "z long z u gt wat i min" without realising that this becomes a habit and eventually you use it where you should not. You want to be my friend, write proper and full English. Louis Lucas Tumusingize 4/13, 1:49pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize hahaahahah am good with htat ok i will use proper english Martha Leah Zesaguli 4/13, 1:52pm Martha Leah Zesaguli Thank you. Louis Lucas Tumusingize 4/13, 1:52pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize you are welcome so when am i getting a job from you Martha Leah Zesaguli 4/13, 2:09pm Martha Leah Zesaguli Send your CV (must be only 1 page) to my email. mlnangalama@yahoo.com. Tuesday Louis Lucas Tumusingize 4/14, 3:42pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize ok let me first graduate Today Louis Lucas Tumusingize 12:40pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize helo, which number of the two on your wall do you use? Martha Leah Zesaguli 12:42pm Martha Leah Zesaguli No idea. I was under the impression that there wa only one number. So I guess you must be reading the wall of that fake account which was set up with my stolen info. Good luck with that. Louis Lucas Tumusingize 12:46pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize so can i have your real number? please Martha Leah Zesaguli 2:05pm Martha Leah Zesaguli It is on my FB profile. Louis Lucas Tumusingize 2:06pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize +1 506-871-6371 +1 506-859-9055 which one of these Martha Leah Zesaguli 2:09pm Martha Leah Zesaguli IF you do not know then goodluck. I sound arrogant but the smart ones pay attention. the first one is my mobile. The second one is my office. Do you think I would have Ugandans calling my office line? Louis Lucas Tumusingize 2:14pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize am seriously tired of how u chat with me, how am i really supposed to knw yo office or mobile number, if u r nt ok jazzing with me then block me instead of being so arrogant Martha Leah Zesaguli 2:14pm Martha Leah Zesaguli Then block yourself. Goodbye. Louis Lucas Tumusingize 2:17pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize hmmm, ok then bt i just dnt ve tym for that....after al we all gonna end up in the same place so there's no need of feeling sweet Martha Leah Zesaguli 2:18pm Martha Leah Zesaguli I live in Canada and you live in Uganda. Chances are that our paths will never cross. Bye. Louis Lucas Tumusingize 2:20pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize people stil die in canada n besides the plane that took u didnt crush, plus u r nt the first ugandan to live in canada,, hahaha Martha Leah Zesaguli 2:21pm Martha Leah Zesaguli AND your point is? Louis Lucas Tumusingize 2:23pm Louis Lucas Tumusingize stop that u cal ARROGANT n be a person, i ve seen places too, so u r showing off for NARA.... Martha Leah Zesaguli 2:26pm Martha Leah Zesaguli You contacted me. Did you ever see me contact you? Get a job and a brain. This must be our last communication. I am not here to entertain you. Capische? Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment