Saturday, April 11, 2015

JOB MIGRATION AND JOB AUTOMATION - #UGANDA, PAY ATTENTION

Most companies have customer service.  Now called contact centers.  We could get many jobs into #Uganda because we are an English speaking country and English controls International Commerce and Navigation.  We are also in the GMT time so we could have our people working in those time zones.

Let me take you out of your comfort zone.  Imagine a job paying $10,000 in Europe can land in Uganda paying $2,000 a month.  Our people would get great paying jobs and the big corporations in Europe would save a lot of money.  There are some key problems in Uganda and you make a mistake to ignore them.  I am very experienced with job migration.

1) Umeme is not reliable and this can be fixed with Solar Panels
2) We have a lazy attitude where people think they can be paid for not working.
3) Poor Internet infrastructure, we need Fibre Op
4) Terrible Medical Care - and you barely have any air ambulances to fly staff out for treatment
5) Horrible education full of graduates who are geniuses but lack Critical Thinking skills and Logical Analysis and have no Problem Solving skills whatsoever.
6) No security for your people.  No company will bring jobs into Uganda till you improve your security
7) No programs in your schools which bring in potential employers to talk to kids and plan to hire them.
8) The country has people all over social media showing the world that we are idiots with fake names, fake profiles and we cannot articulate.  They do worse than this, they attack total strangers too.

Did I insult any of you?  It was intended. The world is always looking for where they can save money and Uganda is not looking great now.  I am only paid by Canada.  Uganda is for my community service to you all and for free.  Follow me on the internet starting with Face Book as that seems to be the most popular medium in Uganda.  I hope your one lesson from this one is to never ever attack any stranger on Face Book.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/04/job-migration-and-job-automation-uganda.html




No comments:

Post a Comment