Thursday, April 30, 2015

GOSSIP IS NO LONGER AN OPTION FOR #UGANDA TO ATTACK PEOPLE

Don't tell me what they said about me until you can tell me what you said to defend me.----------->  Never ever tell anyone that people were talking about them in their absence until you can tell the person what you said to defend them.  Remember that if you enjoy gossip, when you are not present, your friends will talk about you.  GOSSIP is lethal.  Always walk a way from it.  In the job world, it is poison as it costs you the current opportunities and any future ones. The internet keeps a record of everything you do online.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile +1-506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment