Booking.com

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

DELEGATION

There is a cat which has climbed up very high in a tree.  It was going after a bird. Now the cat is stuck and cannot come down.  How do you bring this cat back down?

1) Get a ladder and climb up the tree and rescue it.

2) Get a mouse and put it on the ground to entice the cat to climb down.

3) Yell kitty kitty kitty until your cute voice brings the cat down.

4) Call the Fire Brigade

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment