Booking.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

YOU CAN HAVE A FORTUNE BUT NOT THE COOKIE

Mini who is now taller than me was eating fortune cookies. So Becky asked her for one fortune cookie. Her reply, "you can have a fortune but not a cookie". Broke the fortune cookie into 2 and gave her sister the fortune. It said something like, "you are in for a surprise". So Becky calls me out to come and get a fortune from the little one. Mini takes a fortune cookie, breaks it into saying, this time I keep the fortune". Hands her sister half a cookue, reads her fortune "today is your lucky day". Yeah it was because my first instinct would have been to arrest the bag of cookies but for some reason I didn't do it. She just returned from her badminton game with a big bag of fortune cookies and we are not bothering to ask for any at all. Kids!!!


For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371

The girls are 14yrs old and 17yrs old as of writing this.  God does amazing things.  Our DNA is in our kids and their kids. 





No comments:

Post a Comment