Booking.com

Friday, March 27, 2015

UNGLISH AND FAMILIALIRITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

BY THE TIME I AM DONE WITH #UGANDA, ALL THIS IDIOCY WILL BE HISTORY.  WATCH ME. AN IDIOT FROM MBALE THINKS THAT USING ALL WHITE PEOPLE NAMES AND ACCENTS ON HIS NAME MAKES HIM COOL. Till he bounces into my inbox. Enough.  Then include Unglish and you have me mocking you big time.

Conversation started October 26, 2014
Ârthûr Dùñçâñ Wïllïâms
10/26, 12:03am
Ârthûr Dùñçâñ Wïllïâms
gud morng
Martha Leah Zesaguli
10/26, 12:05am
Martha Leah Zesaguli
midnite in my time zone. How are you?
Martha Leah Zesaguli
10/26, 12:05am
Martha Leah Zesaguli

Martha Leah Zesaguli
10/26, 12:06am
Martha Leah Zesaguli
You do not live in clevelend. Stop lying on your FB profile. Ans stop using European signs on your fake name.
Cleveland is a big city in Ohio.  Texas has no Cleveland. Clean up your profile and return.  I am in Canada and I work for Exxonmobil and travel a lot to Texas. Bye.
February 12
Ârthûr Dùñçâñ Wïllïâms
2/12, 10:37pm
Ârthûr Dùñçâñ Wïllïâms
hello
Thursday
Ârthûr Dùñçâñ Wïllïâms
3/26, 9:51am
Ârthûr Dùñçâñ Wïllïâms
tsup boss
Martha Leah Zesaguli
3/26, 9:57am
Martha Leah Zesaguli
What can I do for you today?
Friday
Ârthûr Dùñçâñ Wïllïâms
3/27, 4:36pm
Ârthûr Dùñçâñ Wïllïâms
get me a scholarships if any is available
-----------------------------------

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment