Tuesday, March 31, 2015

UGANDANS MUST LEARN THAT ATTACKING A TOTAL STRANGER ON FACE BOOK

LEADS TO EXPOSURE OF ONE'S MIND FRAME. And some wonder why they are unemployed!  They refuse to know that all that you say on Face Book is read by potential employers.
-------------------------------
Conversation started Tuesday
Robert Patrick
3/31, 1:22pm
Robert Patrick
hi babe
Martha Leah Zesaguli
1:35pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Since when did I become your babe?
Robert Patrick
3/31, 1:39pm
Robert Patrick
shit, stupid, silly ugly gal lyk u.
with remotic undastanding
hahahaha
Martha Leah Zesaguli
1:45pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
You will be sorry.
Robert Patrick
indeed am sory. buh thats not the way
Martha Leah Zesaguli
1:51pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
You should have thought about that before you insulted me. I told you that you would be sorry. This is only the beginning. You will apologize on my wall or I will ensure that all your friends, family and enemies know what you said to me.
Robert Patrick
kweli
i hv ever faced disciplinary commitee thru out ma educatn. so if its 2 leave fb fine
Martha Leah Zesaguli
2:01pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Your writing is horrible in the first place and never ever attack a total stranger on FaceBook. I use every case like yours to teach Ugandans. I hope it was worth it.
Martha Leah Zesaguli
2:02pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Just so you know, I am not ugly, I am very cute. OR else why did you hit on me? Your friends will judge you. I have no time for idiots. YOU will apologize on a public forum OR the worst is yet to come. This is not UPE or USE and neither is it Bukedde. Always read the profile of the person you hit on.
Robert Patrick
only dat continue, coz am recording yo ignorance
and i kno yo IQ is low.
ha
kumanina
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Show me when I ever contacted you ever? You see, I have our entire conversation and it is now global. Keep talking so that Uganda can see what imbeciles they produce. Having FBzero does not mean that you know much at all. I love to use real examples of people like you to teach the other Ugandan youth how to behave.
3/31, 2:24pm
Robert Patrick
rubbish 2 sm1 lyk me

No comments:

Post a Comment