Sunday, March 29, 2015

UGANDANS MUST CHOOSE THEIR BATTLES. KIDS ARE OFF LIMITS. NEVER ATTACK A KID

Just because you have problems with the parent(s) of a kid must not let you go on Social Media attacking their kid.  Pick on someone who is your size.  Can we come to an agreement, let us fight the necessary battles but we must leave the kids out of our battles.  You may not have a kid now or you might have perfect kids but one day, you will be the parent on the other side trying to defend your kid.  KIDS are off the option of attacks.

Our daughters would bite you very hard if you attacked them but they are born and raised in Canada with all the technology you can imagine and they would use it to bring you down.  Many kids in Uganda are now just coming into technology (the last few years) and do not have the attacking skills that kids from North America have.  All the parents must defend kids.  A child is raised by a village, not a parent or one family.  Every time any Ugandan attacks a kid, I will show you why you must never ever attack a kid.  I do not care if the kids are from some of my worst haters.  Kids are off.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371

No comments:

Post a Comment