Booking.com

Saturday, March 28, 2015

UGANDA IS FULL OF IDIOTS WHO THINK THEY CAN ATTACK TOTAL STRANGERS ON FB

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR #UGANDANS.  MOST ARE VERY INTELLIGENT. SOME ARE NOT SO SMART BUT WANT TO DISPLAY THEIR GENIUS MINDS TO THE WORLD.
---------------------------

Jerome Hanington
Tsup Martha Nga U Post To Much R U New On Face Book ,nyc Tym
Saturday
Jerome Hanington
3/28, 10:56pm
Jerome Hanington
Hey
Martha Leah Zesaguli
10:58pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Are you an Idiot, Imbecile, Retard, Moron, Dickhead OR all the above?
By the way, you will never afford a Lamborghini in your entire life.
Martha Leah Zesaguli
11:00pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli

Martha Leah Zesaguli
11:01pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
I am going to show you how Social Media works.  You picked on the wrong person.
Jerome Hanington
3/28, 11:01pm
Jerome Hanington
Oh My GOD,,,,,,,AM JUST ADICKHEAD ,but Y
Martha Leah Zesaguli
11:04pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Great.. at least now we all know.  Watch my wall.  It is going global.  Not once did I ever contact you via inbox.  You hit on me and ask if I am new on FB while you were still in nappies when some of us were building the technology you now take for granted.   Welcome to your life.  UGANDA is full of idiots but I had no idea it had that many, I thought perhaps just a minor bit of the population.  How do you go and contact a total stranger and think that a graduate from some secondary school in Uganda who is sells financial adice (if any, I wonder how that goes since you seem to be so bloody stupid) can actually contact someone in Canada and insult them.  Are you ready?  Tell all your friends to stay away from me.  Bye.  You are now dismissed.

Jerome Hanington
Banage Wats Yo Problem,,?

How do you like me now? I am a google brat and the above has gone wherever Google goes in the world. That will teach you to never insult a total stranger online. Goodbye and goodluck. I use cases like you to teach other Ugandans. I do not have a problem. You contacted me, I never inboxed you. Let this be a learning lesson for you.
------------------------
http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/03/uganda-is-full-of-idiots-who-think-they.html

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment