Booking.com

Saturday, March 28, 2015

THE PEOPLE OF #UGANDA MUST STOP WAGING WARS IN THE SURROUNDING COUNTRIES

A part of Kakira Sugar works burned down.  Then some some sugar plantations in Western Uganda got razed.  So sugar is in low supply.

In December 2013, some of my friends and I begged for our brothers and sisters (UPDF) to be returned from South Sudan.  The official voice at that time was UPDF was not in South Soudan.  Then in 2014, our president was in London UK telling people that no one could tell him to get UPDF out of South Sudan.  It was soon followed by a request of some billions to support the UPDF presence in South Sudan.  Soon after we also read about China bringing their military to protect their interests in S. Sudan.  Today, tell us exactly what is going on?  Must vultures continue eating the dead bodies of our people because we dare not pull out when we should never have gotten into that war in the first place.  Quick and out is no longer working, is it?  We are implicated in so many wars in our region and never under estimate revenge.  Uganda will pay a price none of you dare talk about.  We must stop war incursions in our neighbouring countries

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation.
Mobile 506-871-6371
http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/03/the-people-of-uganda-must-stop-waging.html


No comments:

Post a Comment