Tuesday, March 31, 2015

SANCTIONING THE DEATH OF ANY HUMAN OR REMAINING SILENT GIVES AWAY YOUR RIGHTS TOO

In 2013,  I embarked on teaching my people in Uganda about Basic Human Rights.  I spent more time on it in 2014 too.  I was lucky to have many friends who read and understood what I was saying.  I kept telling my people that they were lashing out at the wrong people.  The LGBTI community was not the cause of their suffering. I was threatened with death by too many people and I took screen shots of everything.  My stance never changed.  I always told my people that the minute you sanction the killing of one human being, you might be next. I always remembered the words of Martin Noemller (I am also a good student of Viktor Frankl).  My people did not want to hear it.  We even had people campaigning for elections if they killed a gay person because their book (Bible tells them to kill).  How Ironic.  Were it not for my international friends, I would not be here.  I was lucky to belong to a team of people in #Uganda who use their brains not their nonsense from born again churches.  My global friends helped me a lot and the few in Uganda who defended me helped tremendously.  I had my own relatives attacking me daily and all over FaceBook. One uncle who lives in UK even went and told people that I was gay.  I have no issues with that as I love kissing girls.  My own nephew called a family prayer meeting for me because I had sinned and had to be converted from gay to "normal".

In all this time, none of the Christians remembered or dared to recite The Last Commandment.  My friends and I kept asking all of them to say the 10 commandments, the Seven deadly sins and Jesus' last commandment.  You see, anyone can twist the Bible around.  No one dared to say except "death upon you".  We moved from apartment to apartment because we feared being lynched.  These are the people who call themselves Christians.  One time when Mahtma Ghandi visited Mother Theresa in the slums of Calcutta, she asked him, "if you love Jesus so much, then why are you not a Christian?".  His reply "Because of Christians.  If Christians followed the teachings of Jesus, there would never be a need for another religion".  YES, people stay away from your churches because of your Christianity.  A following that judges and advocates for murder, the things Jesus came to change.  Have you lost your minds?

Christians make Jesus weep.  Christians bring back the brutality and rigid laws that Jesus came to erase and died for.  Jesus is one of those leaders you want to be your teacher daily.  Jesus was an amazing teacher. If you visit our library (mine mostly as all the kids and husband each have a library), you will find out that most of my books are only Spiritual, Economics, History and Computers). Oh yes, many biographies of great people are on the shelves too. We give God a bad name.  Think about it.

One thing that has always been stuck in my head is a quote from Mother Theresa.
"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat".

This is Holy week for all you pretentious hypocritical and born again Christians.  Reflect on why Jesus was born.  He came to teach us a new and easier way to connect to His father.  AND he did an awesome job of it.  Who are you low lowly humans and who gives you the right to write off people?  To condemn  them, even that is in one of your 10 commandments  (never bear false witness).  Who are you to choose who dies and  who lives?  Who exactly gave you such powers?  If you think that you are right, then definitely you are wrong.  God never makes any mistake.  Everyone of us was created in His image.  So you go out and defy Jesus' teachings and yet claim to be a Christian.  Have you lost your minds?  READ the New Testament one more time and pay attention instead of listening to your Basumba. 

Let me show you a picture.  A picture of someone you murdered in Uganda.  And you have chased many away but your poverty, unemployment, sickness, lack of medicine, etc. continue.  OR did you by any chance read about all your murders in the country now?  You sanctioned murder.  You could be next.  When your most high profile people get murdered, then who are you?  Even the good Lord will walk away from you because you chose to murder others, God's children. 

Rest in peace brother.  You fought a good battle.  It is now up to us, your siblings and friends to tell Uganda that murder is a crime no matter who is murdered and no one should ever sanction it. 


For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1351414/Prominent-gay-rights-activist-beaten-death-winning-legal-action-newspaper-wanted-gays-hanged.html


1 comment: