Saturday, March 21, 2015

REMEMBERING KARAMAGI WHO WAS BURNED TO DEATH IN #UGANDA

My deepest condolences to all the parents and friends who have lost their loved ones.  I just wanted to remind us all that there is also another family grieving.  We have lost 2 young men and do not tell me that now is not the time to talk about it.  IF we sweep murder under the carpet, your son or daughter will be next.  Murder with impunity means any of us are in danger.  If you do not see how justice works and how your life is in danger, then your are not reading enough.

REMEMBERING KARAMAGI WHO WAS BURNED TO DEATH IN #UGANDA
LEST we forget.  You think it is okay to ignore murders in #Uganda?  You could be next or a loved one close to you.  Never stop demanding for justice.

Karamagi was burned at the home of Chameleon (Doctor) and no one was convicted for his murder.  Let all the souls rest in peace.  My point is for you all to now see how fast and furrously you can be murdered.  Silence is Consent.  This is a horrific image but let it burn you up so that you can feel his pain and know that the minute you allow such to happen to anyone, you are next.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation.
Mobile 506-871-63711
http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/03/remembering-karamagi-who-was-burned-to.html



No comments:

Post a Comment