Monday, March 23, 2015

NRM UNEMPLOYED YOUTH ARE PAID TO DEMONSTRATE AND CAUSE TROUBLE - Are you insane?

I do not care about what you say about the unemployed youth who keep demonstrating in #Uganda because your opinion is biased by who pays you.  Mine is not biased because my salary does not come from #Uganda or any Ugandan affiliate.

1) Mbabazi youth are paid - could be true but show us the proof before you make such an allegation.  The youth want change and are embracing JPAM hoping to see change in Uganda.

2) The youth who support Dr. Besigye are paid -- cut out the idiocy.  Since when.  That man has nearly been killed many times and the youth who support him only want change.

3) The demonstrating youth wear expensive clothes and shoes.  Pray tell me, when is the last time you went shopping in Owino?  We can get designer things there for nearly nothing.

4) The youth demonstrators disrupt your lives of going about your business and earning money.  Pray tell us if you have any plans for the 10 million unemployed of us who are hungry sick and have no rent.  Then you can say we disrupt your lives.

5) Museveni NRM youth are paid -- YES, this has been proven over and over.  I wish we could get some of that cash to help the other youth so that we could have everyone eat and sleep peacefully and we share the money and the pain.

6) I am not affiliated with any of your parties so stop asking.  BUT at least we got sleep.  Enjoy your sleep.

7)  You cannot have a third of your population unemployed, hungry, angry and with sick relatives or even having their families evicted off their ancestral lands and then you expect them to keep the peace.  Did you know that an angry and hungry man will do anything?  Did you know that you cannot kill 10 million people? Even Hitler stopped.

8) Everytime you arrest one youth, more will come up and will be more defiant.  Give up on arresting them already.

9) I only write so that you can hear a different voice and step back and think about your actions.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/03/nrm-unemployed-youth-are-paid-to.html



No comments:

Post a Comment