Booking.com

Thursday, March 26, 2015

NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE FACE BOOK'S POLICIES. THEIR ALGORITHM NEEDS TWEAKING BUT IT IS GOOD.

Face Book did something I will always thank them for. Lubowa Hassan had taken all my information and created fake accounts on FB and put me on dating sites.  Imagine, he is so intelligent he did not know that Face Book does not allow anyone to inbox me unless I accept a friend request.  This has been a lot of fun because I have gained many friends. Incidentally, I also realised that when I post about helping people with job applications and tell them to inbox me their emails, they cannot do so till they send me a friend request.  I accept 98.9% requests so it works fine.  But imagine that you go cyber bullying someone using their information and then you just help them to get more friends.  Many have also been requesting my husband to be their friends but he is a tough one.  On my part, I will accept any friend request which has 5 mutual friends or a key person I know that you are friends.

Uganda, Social Media is not to be abused.  It is for opportunities to meet people, connect with people globally and find an area where you could be of use or where you could contribute to your community.

How do all the abusers feel now?  Others will shield you from the truth but not me.

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/03/never-under-estimate-face-books.html

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation.
Mobile 506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment