Booking.com

Friday, March 27, 2015

NEVER BOUNCE ONTO A TOTAL STRANGER AND THEN INSULT THEM.

I am a blogger with Google and will expose all the idiocy in Uganda until you all know to respect social media.

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/03/never-bounce-onto-total-stranger-and.html

THESE ARE THE IDIOTS BEING RAISED IN #UGANDA.
--------------------------------------

Conversation started today
Yiga Isaac
6:22am
Yiga Isaac
Whtsup
Martha Leah Zesaguli
9:06am
Martha Leah Zesaguli
I don't speak Unglish.
Today
Yiga Isaac
6:00pm
Yiga Isaac
Ogamba otya?
Martha Leah Zesaguli
6:02pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
AND?  i DO NOT CHITTY CHAT.  Good bye.  Never contact me again unless you have a pressing issue which requires my attention.
Yiga Isaac
6:04pm
Yiga Isaac
Silly do you think u special no way
Martha Leah Zesaguli
6:04pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Of course I am special.  I am so special that you bounced onto me and I had never once contacted you.  Let me show the world what an idiot you are.  Are you ready?
Yiga Isaac
6:05pm
Yiga Isaac
Dont even ever text me to again silly
Martha Leah Zesaguli
6:05pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
conversation.  You bounced onto to me.  Idiocy will be punished.

Yiga Isaac
God have mecry on you
Sent from Mobile
---------------------------

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment