Booking.com

Thursday, March 26, 2015

MOST PEOPLE IN #UGANDA JUST NEED A LITTLE THEN THEY SHOCK YOU IN A WONDERFUL WAY

The most amazing thing has happened to me this week.  As most of you know, I am one of the most attacked people on Face Book (there are many others).  However, this week, I offered to help our people with CVs by giving them a sample via direct email.  The most amazing thing happened.  I have no idea how many samples I have sent out via email (Typical Job, Cover Letter, CV).

People are very gracious.  I have received many emails saying thank you.  AND many have inboxed, whatsap, etc. to say thank you.  I think for over a year, I was writing about what to do but till I could put me on the line and show them what I did one time for a job with cover letter, cv and the job, it did not sink in. My people are very kind and gentle.  They just need a bit more help.

My appeal to all the people who are trying to help Uganda is to be willing to put yourself on the line so that people can know that you are human and you have gone through the same challenges as they are going through.  So all my information is now known all around the world (it always was) but for my people to know that I am here and here to stay, it makes a big difference.  Please consider using your life as a guidance or help for others.  NEVER leave anyone behind.

I will continue sending out the sample CV, Cover letter and whatever else you need.  Just remember to say Please.

Thank you,

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2014/12/cvs-aka-resumes-advice-for-uganda-this.html

No comments:

Post a Comment