Booking.com

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

JOB SEEKERS UGANDA is not a dating website. Get this very clear or we will ban you off it.

So your job advertising is "I am looking for hot sexy girls to work in a bar".

Nedda Ssebo or Nyabo.  We are not looking for hot and sexy.  We are looking for jobs for our people and we post jobs and advice on how to get jobs.  You  think that because of the desperation of unemployment in #Uganda you will use Sex to hire people?  Then how can we even be sure that you would pay them right and treat them right.  You should go on dating websites to get for your customers sexy and hot.  We will not compromise our FaceBook page by allowing you sexual predators to post your jobs.

For all the people who responded to that hot and sexy ad, I did not block you.  I only banned the poster.  You must be very careful not to respond to ads like that unless you are willing to be taken advantage of. AND if you turn up dead, at least us the admins will not have to file documents with the police because at least you would not have found your sleezy job off this page.  How the bloody help could you think of posting sexy things on a page where we post real jobs like with municipalities, districts, government and NGOs.

The next person who posts something like sex on our Job page or any site where you are reading this, I will ban you and ban everyone of your friends and respondents off all the pages where I have admin rights.

We need jobs, not exploitation.

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/03/job-seekers-uganda-is-not-dating.html

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment