Saturday, March 14, 2015

IF YOU LIKE WHAT IS SHARE AND WRITE OR POST, CHECK OUT MY BLOG

I do not accept any advertising on my blog.  Most of what I write about is from #Uganda but some is from global issues.  I write about education, employment, unemployment, immigration and some other fun things or real life issues.

I have only been blogging since 2014 when the suffering of my people hit me in the face.  Could have done so much earlier but life was in the way.  Try it. When you hit my blog, put in a search for any key word in your mind.

If you do not like the news I share or the articles I post, then walk away or send me a private message so that I can block you.

All my information is on Face Book and via Google (yes, all my contact information) so you can use any means to ask me questions which I will be happy to answer.

For God and My Country.

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda
http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/03/if-you-like-what-is-share-and-write-or.html


No comments:

Post a Comment