Saturday, March 28, 2015

HUMANS ARE NOT LIKE CLOTHES. YOU MUST NEVER THROW THEM OUT BECAUSE THEY HAVE HOLES

Humans must never be treated like used clothes to be thrown out. We mend the holes in our clothes. A broken spirit takes a lot of time to repair. Never throw out a human. Use everything you have to repair their spirit. We are seeing broken spirits in ‪#‎Uganda‬ and other places in the world. We make a very big mistake to write off people. Never give up on people. Your tender care for them will surprise you. This is life. It is a mock exam. If life was the final exam, we would all flank.


For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/03/humans-are-not-like-clothes-you-must.html


1 comment:

  1. At Trix La Mix I had a great experience here. They were super helpful and made sure I had my dream dress and was happy with every last detail. Their in house seamstress is also great to work with as well! Will definitely recommend friends stop in here! Here is their wesite address www.trixlamix.com

    ReplyDelete