Thursday, March 26, 2015

HOW TO GET YOUR FUTURE WIFE OR HUSBAND IN #UGANDA

You have to do this for one whole month.

1) Go to morning mass daily.
2) Pray daily at 3am facing the Meccca.
3) Go to the Mosque every Friday for prayers - do not miss.
4) Go to confession once a week (do not hesistat to confess the name of s/he).
5) Go to the market on Saturday morning and have a talk with mama Fina's rep.
6) Go church on Sunday and pray from 9:am to 3pm (singing praises to heaven).

Return here and announce the good news.  Do not sell fish.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/03/how-to-get-your-future-wife-or-husband.html



No comments:

Post a Comment