Monday, March 30, 2015

HOW MANY WILL YOU KILL BEFORE YOU REALISE THAT WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER?



"Senior Principal State Attorney Joan Kagezi has been shot at in what police says was a planned assassination. "
----------------------------------

Many influential #Ugandans are being murdered far too frequently.  Dear Mzee, you make a very big mistake to allow the goons to kill our people.  For everyone who is killed, more will come up.  Please review all the murders of all the influential people from Kampala to all the villages around the country.  You are allowing a growing voice to say "to hell with life, there is nothing to live for so I might as well die".

Most rebellions are caused by people like the ones whose parents you are killing.  Your government has killed far too many and this is the time for you to say STOP.  Unlike some people, I am willing to die for my country, UGANDA.  This is a new age with technology.  I got the news of this woman being killed the minute she was shot dead.  Did you know that most of Uganda has phones which communicate internationally?  Nothing can now be hidden from our people. PAPA, you make a very big mistake to ignore what our people are living through.

I read about Mubarak and how his sons did not allow him to see the fury of the people.  I do not think it is your sons who are keeping you away from the hunger of your people.  I think it is your close advisers.   AND yes, you do have your own army.  Think about this a bit.  Mubarak and Gadafi had their own armies which were very trusted.  How did they turn out?  You are much loved in Uganda but if you allow these murders to keep happening, you make a very big mistake.  People cannot live in fear forever with hunger and desperation.  You need to fire your advisers and get new ones (I could be one but I am not interested).  Oh Mr. President, why are our people being killed so frequently while your workers arrest people with beards?  I do not think Joan Kagezi had a beard.  Something is not right and you know it but listening to the people who tell you that things are okay is actually a very big mistake. 


For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Nangalama
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 

http://nangalama.blogspot.com/2015/03/how-many-will-you-kill-before-you.html




No comments:

Post a Comment