Booking.com

Sunday, March 29, 2015

GRATITUDE TO #UGANDA AFTER MORE THAN A YEAR OF ATTACKS AND ABUSES

Were I not to say this, I would not be true.  I get attacked on Face Book less and less.  I feel sorry for the attackers.  What has been very interesting is people inboxing me to say thank you.  At first, I was a bit surprised but then, more and more are doing it.  Some have told me that I save them MBs to read the news and they now just read what I post.  You see, in 2013, if I had given up on our people in #Uganda when I was being trashed like no idea, I would have missed these great moments where my people tell me, thank you.  NOW ON the flip side, I want to thank you all for allowing me to be a presence in your life and I promise to continue what I have been doing so that we can all learn and grow together.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment