Saturday, March 21, 2015

DONORS MUST START DEMANDING FOR ACCOUNTABILITY FROM #UGANDA - BUDUDA HOSPITAL

So there is running water in Bududa Hospital, right? Some Ugandan told me that the water issue was resolved in early 2014. I am just checking in. Please someone from Bududa District say something. You think that just because I am not in Bududa you can lie to me? PLEASE CONFIRM ON THE WATER. Yes dear world, I come from this place. AND you think I am angry for no reasons? WAIT for my fury. Sh. 8 billion ($26 million) which was meant to help my people vanished!!!

How can a village hospital operate on a kid and put a metal plate in her head and later to find out that hospital does not even have running water? I would have died for crying out loud. OH THE WORLD would have missed a lot.. because I believe that I am a valuable asset to UG.  To see the hospital where I spent my childhood in (yeah, I was born there too) and they did everything to help me grow up... to see this hospital in such a pathetic state is mind blowing.  We actually have a joke about it, we call it the death trap   You even smell death before you turn into the gate.  HOW can you even claim that you are an MP for  this place when your own people are dying daily?  Give me that job and I will show you how life works.  Wapi - I am not running for any political office and I never will.  I just want the politicians to know that there are many Ugandans who are fully awake now.

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/03/donors-must-start-demanding-for.html

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation.
http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/03/donors-must-start-demanding-for.html
Mobile 506-871-6371





No comments:

Post a Comment