Booking.com

Saturday, March 28, 2015

DESPERATE NRM CADERS NOW GIVE OUT BLATANT THREATS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

HORT OF DESPERATION.  READ FOR YOURSELVES. i GO WHEREVER Google goes.  So thanks for allowing me to show the entire world what you do to intimidate #Ugandans.
--------------------------

Conversation started December 24, 2014
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/24, 2:18pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
y did u block me #martha
Martha Leah Zesaguli
12/24, 2:19pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
If I had blocked you, do you think you would be texting me?
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/24, 2:20pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
hw au martha
Martha Leah Zesaguli
12/24, 2:20pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Great and cuter than before.
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/24, 2:21pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
waoo au in ug nw?
Martha Leah Zesaguli
12/24, 2:22pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Canada .. was not allowed to travel home for xmas.
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/24, 2:28pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
u beta sty their until whn we stabilise ug
Martha Leah Zesaguli
12/24, 2:34pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Yes.. I agree.  But I will be present daily.  Our people need information and i will provide it.  Hey, Merry Xmas to you and your family.
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/24, 2:37pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
i dnt hve afamily im stl single ! any ugandans need actions not just information
Martha Leah Zesaguli
12/24, 2:37pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
You do the actions, I will inform.
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/24, 2:39pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
we a tryg bt #ugandans are now hopeles
Martha Leah Zesaguli
12/24, 2:40pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Information is key.  You all do what you can.  I have a very powerful weapon.  A computer.  My job is to inform and the rest of you do your part too.  Thanks
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/24, 2:43pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
k lt me keep fire burning
December 27, 2014
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/27, 1:18pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
hallo
Martha Leah Zesaguli
12/27, 1:57pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Yes sir... how are you today?
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/27, 1:59pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
things nt easy dear
Martha Leah Zesaguli
12/27, 2:14pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
I hear you. Talk about my friend.  Total Confidentiality is Guaranteed ... meaning nothing you and I discuss will be discolosed to anyone.  Please tell me what is not well.  I know about the unemployment and suffering.  This is Leah
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/27, 2:18pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
im looking for tution for my last semister but no work  to do and raise the money
Martha Leah Zesaguli
12/27, 2:20pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
School has been useless in Uganda.  Do you know how many have degrees and cannot even find a job?  Send me your CV (must be 1-2 pages only) to my email so that my team can review how we can work with you.  Thanks.  mlnangalama@yahoo.com
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/27, 2:28pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
OH GOD  bless martha!  the problem im in mubende district (central uganda) now and my  accademic papers are in my home district  Ntugamo  and hope to go there in feb  wl i be late  for your promise # martha
Martha Leah Zesaguli
12/27, 2:29pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
I am always here.
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/27, 2:32pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
tnx GOD BLESS U martha! anyway im persuing a Diploma In Civil Engneering
December 28, 2014
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/28, 4:34pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
how is martha
Martha Leah Zesaguli
12/28, 5:05pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Martha is great and cute. How are you?
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/28, 5:06pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
cool and fn
December 29, 2014
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/29, 2:52pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
gd evng martha
Martha Leah Zesaguli
12/29, 3:12pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
3:11pm here.  How are you?
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/29, 3:14pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
22;14pm in fair
December 31, 2014
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/31, 1:12pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
Gd evng martha
Martha Leah Zesaguli
12/31, 1:27pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Hey. Laptop giving me a hard time.  Let me fix it.
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/31, 1:29pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
kaale nyabo
December 31, 2014
Twinomukama K Mathew
12/31, 10:08pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
mrng martha
Martha Leah Zesaguli
12/31, 10:09pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Only after 10pm here.  Happy New Year to you though.
January 4
Twinomukama K Mathew
1/4, 9:11am
Twinomukama K Mathew
hw is there
Martha Leah Zesaguli
1/4, 9:11am
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Good but I am doing the news and need concentration.  we chat later.
Twinomukama K Mathew
1/4, 9:12am
Twinomukama K Mathew
k
January 7
Twinomukama K Mathew
1/7, 10:00pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
hw is u frd
January 12
Twinomukama K Mathew
1/12, 3:35pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
hallo
January 15
Twinomukama K Mathew
1/15, 9:24pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
mrng frd
Martha Leah Zesaguli
1/15, 9:24pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
9:24pm here. We are 7hrs behind Uganda
Twinomukama K Mathew
1/15, 9:25pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
true
Martha Leah Zesaguli
1/15, 9:25pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Good morning to you though.  You are up early.
Twinomukama K Mathew
1/15, 9:27pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
i only slp 4 2hr
Martha Leah Zesaguli
1/15, 9:30pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Reverse that and sleep for 4hrs.  I used to sleep only 2hrs too but no more.  This past night, I did only 3hrs but I have learned to adjust to 4-6hrs.  It is healthier.  Just an idea.  I spent about 10yrs working on global projects and I had to work when Asia was awake and then when N. America was awake.  I hear you.
Twinomukama K Mathew
1/15, 9:32pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
#martha i dnt think  u have got time to sleep
Martha Leah Zesaguli
1/15, 9:34pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
I sleep a lot.  Well... these days.  I used to go 3-5 days without sleeping. Then 2hr bits.  Last year Robert put his foot down that I must sleep so I had  to start sleeping and I found that I feel better hahaha.  Anti, sometimes we have to listen to the husband too.
Twinomukama K Mathew
1/15, 9:38pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
haaha mbu #Robert  anyway gd advice!  and thanks for   changing our society
Martha Leah Zesaguli
1/15, 9:39pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
For God and my Country.  Gwe, my husband is very powerful.. he is the only one who makes me listen.. yes..sikulimba
Twinomukama K Mathew
1/15, 9:43pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
anti  u have  too cz he is the "MAN
Martha Leah Zesaguli
1/15, 9:43pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Yeah...
Twinomukama K Mathew
1/15, 9:45pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
Any why dnt u cme n take part in active politics
Martha Leah Zesaguli
1/15, 9:46pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
I am a computer nerd.  People get surprised, my real job is computers, not writing or politics.
Twinomukama K Mathew
1/15, 9:48pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
tnx but yo region missed u
Martha Leah Zesaguli
1/15, 9:49pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
They do not.  Many hate me because I have a mouth and I use it.. hahaha mostly, because I write and they do not like some of the truth I write for them.
Twinomukama K Mathew
1/15, 9:51pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
politics in uganda #byanfuna nanti
Martha Leah Zesaguli
1/15, 9:52pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
I am just an educator and information provider.  That is it. Nothing more.  thanks
January 21
Twinomukama K Mathew
1/21, 2:42pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
hw is martha
Martha Leah Zesaguli
1/21, 2:42pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Good
February 14
Twinomukama K Mathew
2/14, 1:23pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
gd evng frd martha
February 22
Twinomukama K Mathew
2/22, 11:49am
Twinomukama K Mathew
its sun here ! how  are you
Martha Leah Zesaguli
2/22, 11:50am
Martha Leah Zesaguli
I am breathing so that is a good sign.
Twinomukama K Mathew
2/22, 11:53am
Twinomukama K Mathew
Amen
March 3
Twinomukama K Mathew
3/3, 2:52pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
gd evng  muna canada
Martha Leah Zesaguli
3/3, 2:54pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
HAHAHAA -- it is 2:54pm here but what is for supper you also?
Twinomukama K Mathew
3/3, 2:58pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
2 min to 10 pm here in kpla  nce supper
Martha Leah Zesaguli
3/3, 2:59pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
I am not at supper time yet. Good nite.
March 14
Twinomukama K Mathew
3/14, 1:50pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
10min to 8pm here in pearl of africa! hw are you  #martha
Today
Twinomukama K Mathew
5:04pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
iam inviting you for easter #maddam martha
Martha Leah Zesaguli
5:09pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Thank you.  But do you have access to a private jet to send to Iata code YQM to pick me up?  Please confirm.
Twinomukama K Mathew
5:13pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
okey let me try to call in state house they work upon your comming aftrall you are wanted.
Martha Leah Zesaguli
5:16pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Let me alert them first.  WANTED for what?  You can take every Ugandan for a fool.  Never threaten me on an international social media forum.  Give me 5 minutes and then Kayihura will be after you.  You just made a big mistake.  You are going down in flames.
Twinomukama K Mathew
5:23pm
Twinomukama K Mathew
haahaa #martha  iam among the cadres dont waste your time #sister
Martha Leah Zesaguli
5:24pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Thanks for saying it. AND now the whole world knows.

Twinomukama K Mathew
knows what?
Martha Leah Zesaguli
5:30pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
You have nothing to teach me or the world.  I will keep adding every comment you make.
------------------------

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment