Saturday, March 14, 2015

DEAR #UGANDA - STOP INBOXING PEOPLE WITH NOTHING TO SAY

GOOD MORNING #UGANDA.  I know you just woke up and seeing me online, you want to chat via inbox.  I wish you knew how much I hate chatting.  Too distracting.  I only chat with very close friends and family and usually when I need help with something or they have a question for me.  "hi dia", "hello swiri", "wzup", etc.. do not qualify for inboxing me.

Please stop giving reasons to be blocked by people who might turn out to be useful in your life.  DO NOT INBOX ME unless you are asking a specific question.  "How is ya de" does not qualify as a question.  Frankly, nange ndi mukoowu.

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/03/dear-uganda-stop-inboxing-people-with.html



No comments:

Post a Comment