Booking.com

Saturday, March 21, 2015

BELIEVE IT, #UGANDA IS RIPE FOR A HARVEST. KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION, SOCIAL AND HUMAN RIGHTS.

Some of you only became friends this year and followers.  Did you know that beside writing a blog I also have a youtube channel (only Ugandan artists).  I think we can all make a difference in Uganda using whatever skill or experience or education we have.  I am a Google and Microsoft brat (youtube is google).  So let us have some fun but also share, inform and educate each other.  I am so hungry for knowledge you have no idea.  Please start with me.  Teach me anything and I will thank you.

The art work on the opening song is by our son Ashe DaVinci​.  The music is by a brother REXY Uganda​ who is based in Mbale (Mt. Elgon area, my home).  Check it out if you have internet access.  The other artists are also Ugandan.  For God and my Country.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcsPISPT0nRaEAifhNRnBKw

No comments:

Post a Comment