Monday, February 23, 2015

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE GAY TO SUPPORT GAY RIGTS. NEITHER DO YOU HAVE TO BE AN ANIMAL TO SUPPORT ANIMAL RIGHTS

One of my friends posted on his FB timeline last week.

"You support gays, you must be gay". His reply "I also support animal rights but do I look like an alpaca?".

Kinda made me stop and think.  Do you have to be anything in order to advocate for basic human rights and social justice for any group of people and even animals?  We lose traction when we do not focus on feeding our people and giving them medicine.  Never mind even the horrible roads where we read about accidents daily.  The schools are being shut down or demolished.  The hospitals have no water, medicine and far too many are not paid their pathetic salaries.  When do we wake up and deal with the real problems which affect our country.  So many of the key problems are being ignored because we got sleep.  ARISE FROM YOU SLUMBER!!!

The country which values Christian values is the same one which tramples everything Christ taught.  OMG

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation.
Mobile 506-871-6371

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zRAUH8yBcQ


No comments:

Post a Comment