Saturday, February 14, 2015

WHILE #UGANDA WAS CELEBRATING KILL THE GAYS, THE PRESIDENT ANNOUNCED RULE TILL 2056

NOW #UGANDA UNDERSTANDS WHAT SILENCE DOES. SILENCE IS CONSENT.  THE VERY FIRST INJUSTICE YOU SAW AND DID NOT SPEAK UP WAS THE DAY YOUR SIGNED YOUR RIGHTS AND YOUR COUNTRY AWAY.  I am not going to be merciful to any of you because the minute I saw it, I spoke up.  How is your life now?  You are up next.  You could be ADF,. M23, FDLR, LRA or just a plain person.  You think you are safe, think again.  Others felt the same. You managed to get rid of gay people and you celebrated it.  Who is killing your businessmen now and your clerics?  Can you wind back to 2013 when I told you that you sanction the killing of one group, you could be next?  AND who is raping and murdering your children now since you got rid of all the bad people from Uganda?  NEXT time, pay attention to the real issues and I feel sorry for you because there is no next time.  You are all screwed now and I hope you enjoyed it. I kept asking you all to pay attention to the real issues but you were so jubilant to kill gay people that you did not even read my post of the article that said NRM would rule until 2056.  It was right there in front of you.  Well, now you know.

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District - yeah, the hospital does not even have running water)

No comments:

Post a Comment