Saturday, February 21, 2015

WHEN TO WALK AWAY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA ABUSES AND ATTACKS

I have no apologies for my International Friends who have watched blatant attacks and abuses on me on social medial. My International friends are not wimps.  They have watched me fighting and being beaten down and they understand.  #Uganda is the problem.  I was born in that country and raised there.

Pray tell me, if I block and ignore every Ugandan who abuses or attacks me, then what would be the purpose?  Uganda has 75% of its population under the age of 30yrs old and they have grown up under only one regime.  To educate or not to educate becomes a key issue.  If all of us who did not grow up under the current regime (thank heaven for Canada and UWC scholarships), how would we know any different?

There is a reason why I keep all my information on the Internet and my profile on Social Media accurate.  I need people to see who they are talking to.  It is also unfortunate that some people get poorly paid to attack people like myself and my other global friends.  We mean no harm.  We just inform our people and sometimes we write articles to educate our country.  IS that a reason for you to go and set up fake accounts using our information and then attack us on the Internet?  In my case, you landed on someone who will use every opportunity to inform and educate.

PLEASE DO CONTINUE TO ABUSE US ON THE INTERNET.  I hope you know that everything you post and comment on lives forever.  Even if you delete it, it is scored from the first minute you pushed the Post or Send button.

I look forward to being abused daily and teaching daily. You even threaten me with poison or lock me up in jail.  You all know who you are.  Did you know that if my life were important then I would not beg you to spare me.  Lock me up and throw the keys in the Nile (#stolen).  Goodluck getting Canada to give you that permission.  STOP INTIMIDATING PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET.  I ONLY POST YOUR OWN NEWS FROM YOUR OWN NEWSPAPERS AND YOU do not even like it. I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY, YOUR ENEMY IS RIGHT AMONG YOU, LIKELY EATING WITH YOU DAILY.

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
For God and My Country

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/02/when-to-walk-away-from-social-media.html



No comments:

Post a Comment