Tuesday, February 24, 2015

VANISHING #UGANDANS WITH NO TRACE

How many months has it been since Sam Mugumya went missing with 3 of his friends? Did you know that Silence is Consent? Did you know that you could be next or a close one to you? Must we forget about the people who vanish without a trace? You could be called as a witness in the future for being silent. Do we even know if he is alive? The FDC did not involve UN Human Rights or the Red Cross to check on these young people and return with the news. Muntu and Besigye know the laws very well so I fail to understand what has not happened. Do you know that if you do not fight for justice one day no one will be left to fight for you?

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile 506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment