Saturday, February 14, 2015

UNGLISH IS NOT AN INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE OF COMMERCE, NAVIGATION AND EMPLOYMENT

ON ANOTHER THREAD, SOMEONE ASKED ME WHY IS THERE ARE MOSTLY FOREIGNERS WORKING IN THE THE GOOD COMPANIES IN UGANDA? HERE IS ONE OF THE REASONS. YOU CAN ARGUE ALL YOU WANT BUT IT IS ONE OF THE REAL REASONS. NON, I WILL NOT BE GENTLE WITH YOU.
----------------------------------
Conversation started today
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
9:27am
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
Hi?
Martha Leah Zesaguli
9:28am
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Yes..
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
10:55am
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
hw r u?
Martha Leah Zesaguli
10:59am
Martha Leah Zesaguli
When you leanr to write full words in English, you may contact me. Otherwise, no thanks.
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
11:02am
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
uhhhmmm y dia?
Martha Leah Zesaguli
11:05am
Martha Leah Zesaguli
There we go. I do not speak Unglish. I speak English. Bye. Do not contact me again. This is the only warning you get. Have a nice life with your language which I do not understand.
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
11:08am
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
aaaahhhhhh u r so angry madam.
watif i dont knw english when i know unglish???
aaaahhhhhh u r so rude madam.
watif i dont knw english when i know unglish???
Martha Leah Zesaguli
11:11am
Martha Leah Zesaguli
I am not angry... do not mistake my demand of you writing proper English with being angry.
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
11:13am
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
i fynd it hard tyms to write the proper english
Sunday
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
2/15, 1:20am
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
Hi madam?
Martha Leah Zesaguli
1:21am
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Yes but it is 1:21am here and I need some sleep bro.
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
1:26am
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
Hmmm.just wantd to teach you alesson that alanguage doesnt mean full words but means speakin words wich the other understands so dont be ******.thats not the cause of unemployment in uganda.
Do u want pipo to be active without jobs???
Sunday
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
2/15, 1:20am
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
Hi madam?
Martha Leah Zesaguli
1:21am
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Yes but it is 1:21am here and I need some sleep bro.
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
1:26am
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
Hmmm.just wantd to teach you alesson that alanguage doesnt mean full words but means speakin words wich the other understands so dont be ******.thats not the cause of unemployment in uganda.
Do u want pipo to be active without jobs???
Mbu they r lazy!!!!
Martha Leah Zesaguli
1:28am
Martha Leah Zesaguli
of COURSE THEY ARE LAZY.
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
1:31am
Ibrah Moffin Er's Ahmad
Eeeeh.so teach them how to be active when u seat on FB from dusk till dawn.
Martha Leah Zesaguli
1:33am
Martha Leah Zesaguli
I am an It professional and Social Media person I earn while on FB. The likes of you are too stupid to use the internet to make money. You can take that to the bank. NEVER contact me again. This is the only warning you will get. AND by the way, I have 12 devices which are always logged into all my social media accounts for quick access, whether I am sleeping or awake. REATARD. Welcome to your life. You want to inbox me and insult me, you have no idea who you are dealing with. Read my FB profile and then, google search my names. Bye

Martha Leah Zesafuli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada (FIFA WOMEN CUP is happening here in 2015, your are welcome)
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District).


No comments:

Post a Comment