Saturday, February 14, 2015

UGANDANS MUST STOP ABUSING SOME FUNCTIONS OF FACE BOOK

This is going to hurt.  And it should hurt. If I am now working on a project with you or doing any business with you or any school things with you, DO NOT INBOX ME!  Why is that so many #Ugandans feel it necessary to say "hi dia" or "goodnite dia" when they cannot even read the timezones?  Get this into your heads.  People around the world don't appreciate hi or gnite from people like you.  When I need some information from my friends, I contact them. Yes, the inbox function is for contacting people with key information, questions or advice, not "hi di, jst wntd 2 se helo:"  My own family does not even inbox me and neither do my best friends so why must I keep getting inboxes from total strangers saying "he swiri".  Yes, you hear me, I am annoyed.  Stop inboxin me if I am not working on a project with you.  It is time consuming and I even have to be polite and avoid telling you to f off.

Martha Leah Zesafuli (Nangalama)
Moncton. Canada (FIFA women world play offs are happening here 2015)
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa Distritct)

No comments:

Post a Comment