Monday, February 23, 2015

THE FALL OF YOUR REGIME WILL COME FROM BUGANDA

The thing is Buganda and Baganda are the biggest group in the country. I fail to undeRstand why any leader thinks that Buganda can be silenced. Most Ugandans went to the best schools in Buganda area and we have loyalty. The current king of Buganda walks through the markets in Kampala with no body guards or protection. People bow down when they see him. Even Besigye attracts the Military machine when he walks into grocery store (he is not muganda but close to it). We are dealing with a high class tribe in Uganda and the rif rafs also know to respect Buganda. WHOEVER has gone out of their way to hurt Buganda has paid a high price. You will pay a price for disrespecting Buganda.  I am a history buff and I assure you of this one.  You ignore Buganda, you set yourself up for failure in the future.  Even all the minority tribes in #Uganda will never stand by and watch you kill off Buganda.  GET this, you even sent your kids to schools in Buganda region because we learn in those schools and we learn to fight the system.  RESPECT Buganda or perish.  Just watch what will happen  if you continue on the current trend of making Baganda vanish with no trace. 

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 

Mobile 506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment