Friday, February 13, 2015

TEACHING AND LEARNING MUST NEVER STOP -- Ugandan Youth want a fast ticket to wealth. BIG Mistake.

TEACHING AND LEARNING MUST NEVER STOP. HERE IS SOMETHING FOR UGANDANS, AGAIN.
----------------------------------
Conversation started today
Benard Koome
7:51pm
Benard Koome
dear hi
Martha Leah Zesaguli
7:51pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Yes, I accepted your friend request so tell me what is going on?
Benard Koome
2/13, 8:23pm
Benard Koome
am fine dear. am single and searching for cerious lady to date, all i need is love
Martha Leah Zesaguli
8:27pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
So I see you got punked too by that fake account set up by Lubowa Hassan telling people I need love? Grow a brain. Do you know how many Ugandans even up as sex slaves and being murdered by responding to things like that? Do yourself a favour and read up my profile on FB and on the internet./ Let me get something I wrote in response to that musilu. You will learn something.
Benard Koome
2/13, 8:27pm
Benard Koome
are you asleep?
Martha Leah Zesaguli
8:28pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
NOTICE that idiot set up the fake account with my info and pictures on Saturday. On the Sunday I responded to the world.
-------------------
Martha Leah Zesaguli
8:28pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
Sunday, February 8, 2015
UNEMPLOYED YOUTH IN ‪#‎UGANDA‬ NEED HELP AND ALL OUR SUPPORT
I have been aware for the last 2 years of how desperate our youth are are and today I realised how bad the situation is.
A Ugandan set up a fake FaceBook account using all my information and posted on several pages that I was looking for a young man. This is a joke. The account was opened on Saturday Feb 7, 2015 with no friends but indicated my university and employer but no friends. This should have been the first sign of a fake account. Then he told people to contact me on my real account. That would have been the second sign of a fake account. He gave the Ugandans my contact phone numbers and poor youth have been calling non stop.
I have only one man in my life and he knows it. These kids do not even have the intellectual capacity to read between the lines. My concern for this is the fact that Ugandans have been taken into slavery and sex trade and I have written about this in the past. It is somewhere on my blog. They have also ended up drug trafficking and being executed in China. However, our youth listen poorly and hate reading. Were they to read the news and even read between the lines, they would know criminals from non criminals.
I am writing this to warn Ugandans one more time. Your life is too precious. Do not fall for easy solutions. All of us (including your parents) have had to work hard to survive. You have to also think of hard work.
The person who set up the fake account forgot that sex sells. When Ugandans read sex, they tremble. He also did not realise that on my real account, one cannot inbox me without being my friend. In 2014, FaceBook set up a filter on me to stop strangers spamming me and now I thank them. Consequently, all the buddies who read that silly advertisement have to send me friend requests first. The people who have known me all my life know that I use every opportunity to inform and educate.
I have set up a standard message which I am sending to everyone. READ it, it could save your life. Reading is good for your brain but also for your life.
"If you are here because of that fake account that told you to inbox me, you are in trouble. Go read my wall. Lubowa Hassan set up that account using all my information. If you look at the account, it was only set up on Sat and even has no friends. Then look on mine, see what I post and how many friends. Let the fools go burn. Never ever fall for something like that. You could be taken as a sex slave and even murdered. I hope you learned something."
Never say I did not warn you. Go ahead, contact me. Let us talk about your education, a job, a small business you can start, investment partners, etc.. You can help yourself without being sold off to a total stranger.
For God and My Country
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli
8:28pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/…/unemployed-youth-in-uganda-n…
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama): UNEMPLOYED YOUTH IN #UGANDA NEED HELP AND ALL OUR SUPPORT
nangalama.blogspot.com
Martha Leah Zesaguli
8:30pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
STOP PLAYING AROUND WITH YOUR LIFE. YOU COULD END UP DEAD BY RESPONDING TO FAKE POSTS ON FB. Good bye, never ever contact me again except for work, education, employment, small projects or immigration. You may consider yourself now dismissed.
Benard Koome
2/13, 8:32pm
Benard Koome
r u serious dear?
Martha Leah Zesaguli
8:34pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
ARE you an idiot, an imbecile, a buffoon, a moron, a retard or all the above? Do not reply. If you say one more word, I will use you as another learning thing for Ugandans.
Benard Koome
2/13, 8:36pm
Benard Koome
u mean u hate love?
Martha Leah Zesaguli
8:37pm
Martha Leah Zesaguli
I warned you. Here you go.
---------------------------------

Matha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
For God and My Country


No comments:

Post a Comment