Monday, February 23, 2015

RELIGION IS NOT ALLOWED IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS IN NEW BRUNSWICK CANADA

I once worked with an NGO where I had to learn about humility. I am still learning about humility.  It is actually my life long lesson.  I had never been in a shelter.  So to see people sleeping on thin mattresses on the cement floor in Canada kinda hurt a bit. I had no idea about that at all.  However, one day, after dropping off the 9yr old at the private school (yes, read private, too expensive in Canada when all the independent and private schools must follow the public school curriculum), I decided to go and server breakfast.  I am scarred for life. Just for your info, in the province of New Brunswick in Canada, religion is not allowed in schools.  To get your kid to learn the Bible in class, you have to pay private fees.  In Toronto (Ontario), we had this person in a Catholic School because Ontario has public and catholic and both are funded.  We got transferred to the Moncton area in this province where kids cannot even say Grace before their meals.  OMG.. it is insane.  BUT I love it.  Religion has been used far too many times to discriminate and kill people so I feel no loss at all.

IF YOU LIKE WHAT I WRITE, THEN FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK.  WE SPEAK FOR THE NATION (UGANDA) IS WHERE I AM BASED.  My blog also has things.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation.
Mobile 506-871-6371


No comments:

Post a Comment