Wednesday, February 18, 2015

NORTH AMERICA TIME ZONES - CANADA IS NOT IN THE USA

I have been asked before why I tell people I am going to bed and they ask me why I sleep in the day time?  It is because we are 7hrs behind Uganda. Today, someone asked me if Canada was 7hrs behing Uganda?  How can this be possible given how much I have posted since 2013 of the time zones?  However, now we know that my people are too busy struggling to survive so time zones are not the one thing they want to know.

However, you do need to know about time zones because that job you might want to apply for might judge you for your lack of knowledge of International things.  Can you imagine how many times people call me at 3:30am to ask me questions?  They are lucky.  My phone goes silent at 23:00.  So what happened today is before I went to sleep (working on it) is someone asking me if USA and Canada are 7hrs behind Uganda. Even as a young student in #Uganda, I knew about time zones for North America.  What has happened now that students do not know that the world is a globe and the earth moves around the sun and hence different time zones. I feel like giving up sometimes because some of my people are hard headed.  However, that would be a loss, so here we go.  I have a map of the times in North America for USA and Canada.

For God and My Country
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)


No comments:

Post a Comment